On the third Thursday of every month, the Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art hosts a Third Thursday event. Admission is FREE (adults only).
This event, which runs from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m., includes live music, FREE programs, art activities, Happy Hour in the Bloch Lobby with small plates and a full bar ($), and more.
July 18, 2019 – Trailblazing
Here’s a sampling of what’s happening at the next Third Thursday on July 18, 2019.
- Live classic rock folk punk music by Lawrence-based Hannah Norris & the Band
- Aerial acts, stilt walker, and more by Moondrop Circus
- 90.9 FM The Bridge prize package giveaway – visit Block Lobby for a chance to win
- Original, on-the-spot watercolor sketches with Pop-Up Charlie
- On-site demonstrations by award-winning mixed media artist, Stephen Proski
- Adult coloring
Location and parking
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art is located at 4525 Oak Street in Kansas City, Missouri. Parking in the parking garage is $10 (FREE to members). There is some small amount of FREE parking at Rockhill Road and 45th Street.
Kansas City, MO 64111