State fair season continues and the Missouri State Fair should be on the top of your list. It is one of the oldest state fairs in Missouri and will celebrate its 116th year this year. Grab the family and head down to Sedalia from August 10-20, 2017.
Enjoy carnival rides and games, kids’ activities, live music and entertainment, contests, fair food, ag showcases, and more.
General Admission Prices
- Single Day Adult: $10
- Seniors (60 and over): $7
- Kids Ages 6-12: $2
- Kids Age 5 and under: FREE
Discount Single Day Adult tickets can be purchase for $8 locally at Walgreens and Menards through the end of today, August 9.
Check their website for gate admission specials on the following days:
- Thursday, August 10: Come Home on Opening Day at the Missouri State Fair!
- Saturday, August 12: So-da-riffic Pepsi Day and Law Enforcement/Firefighter Appreciation Day
- Sunday, August 13: Military Appreciation Day
- Monday, August 14: Farm Bureau/Farm Family Day
- Tuesday, August 15: Missouri Farmers Care Food Drive Tuesday
- Wednesday, August 16: Senior Appreciation Day
- Thursday, August 17: Governor’s, Legislators’ and Judges’ Day and Throwback Thursday
- Saturday, August 19: Youth in Agriculture Day
- Sunday, August 20: Fair Finale/Half Price Day
- Sunday-Thurdsay, August 13-17: $5 after 5 p.m.
Discounted carnival tickets and wristbands are also available at participating locations.
Missouri State Fairgrounds is located at 2503 West 16th Street in Sedalia, Missouri.
Missouri State Fairgrounds