The Prairie Village JazzFest will take place this Saturday, September 7, 2019, at Harmon Park. Tickets are $5 for adults; free for kids (under 18).
Food and drinks will be available for purchase (no outside food or beverages allowed). Soda, water, wine, sangria, and craft beer are available for purchase – CASH ONLY.
The gates open at 3 p.m. Bring your blankets and lawn chairs.
Here’s the music line-up:
- 4:00 p.m. Shawnee Mission East Blue Knights
- 5:00 p.m. Matt Otto Quartet
- 6:20 p.m. Vine Street Rumble
- 7:30 p.m. Marcus Lewis Big Band
- 8:45 p.m. Dan Thomas & the KC All Star Big Band featuring Lisa Henry
Location and parking
Harmon Park is located at 77th & Mission Road. Parking is free Shawnee Mission East, Prairie Village Pool, Mission Bible Church, and Community of Christ Bible Church. There is ADA parking and drop off available at Prairie Village City Hall.
There’s plenty of free and cheap fun to be had at festivals in Kansas City. Check our our full listing of Fall Festivals in Kansas City.