If you have a racing fan in your household like I do, this event is for you! This Friday, October 20, 2017, the Kansas Speedway is hosting a full day of NASCAR practices and qualifying; and the ARCA series race. General admission is $10; reserved admission is $15. You can add FanWalk passes to your admission tickets for an additional $15.
- 8 a.m. – Parking lots open
- 9 a.m. – Grandstand gates and Fanwalk open
- 9:30–11:30 a.m. – ARCA Racing practice
- noon–1:25 p.m. – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series practice
- 1:30–2:25 p.m. – NASCAR Xfinity Series practice
- 2:30 p.m. – ARCA Qualifying
- 3:30p.m. – ARCA autograph session (Fanwalk)
- 4–4:55 p.m. – NASCAR Xfinity Series practice
- 5:15 p.m. – Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Qualifying
- 7 p.m. – ARCA driver introductions
- 7:30 p.m. – ARCA Race
The Kansas Speedway is located at 400 Speedway Boulevard in Kansas City, Kansas.