If you’re looking for Kansas City Renaissance Festival ticket discounts, here are the deals for 2018. The festival, a celebration of the 16th century, runs weekends September 1 through October 14, 2018 (and Monday on Labor Day and Columbus Day).
Festival highlights include jousting knights, costumed characters, music, shows, shops, games, and rides. When you get hungry, you can buy turkey legs and just about anything on a stick.
Hours are from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Limited Time Groupon Offer
This deal from Groupon will get you a discount of up to 19% on tickets through September 30. I don’t have an expiration date on this one, so when the link stops working the deal’s over.
College weekend: Bring a valid student ID and get a $10 admission ticket and a voucher for a FREE beverage. Alcoholic beverages for patrons 21+.
Ladies’ Shopping Weekend: For $25, you’ll get admission, a glass of wine, a gift bag, and the chance to receive discounts from select artisans all day. This deal is for both males and females.
Harvester’s Food Drive: Bring five non-perishable food items for Harvester’s and get BOGO regular-priced adult admission tickets. Expired food will not be accepted.
Artisan Appreciation Weekends: Turn in your Renaissance Festival shopping receipts totaling $150 or more and get one FREE admission ticket to return on one remaining weekend.
September 1-October 14
Get a $3 discount on adult tickets and a $2.45 discount on child tickets when you buy them online in advance.
Purchase discount tickets at these participating locations.
Bring your ID showing you live in one of these cities and get a $3 discount on a regular-priced admission at the festival box office:
- 1st Weekend/Buccaneer Beer Fest (September 1-3): Liberty, MO – Olathe, KS – Leavenworth, KS
- 2nd Weekend/Highland Fling (September 8-9): Lee’s Summit, MO – Lenexa, KS – Emporia, KS
- 3rd Weekend/Ales & Tales (September 15-16): Omaha, NE – Lincoln, NE – Council Bluffs, IA
- 4th Weekend/Shamrocks & Shenanigans (September 22-23): Weston, MO – Hays, KS – Tonganoxie, KS – Bonner Springs, KS
- 5th Weekend/Wine & Romance Delight (September 29-30): Junction City, KS – Baldwin, KS – Belton, MO
- 6th Weekend/Passport to the World (October 6-6): Kansas City, MO – Kansas City, KS – Raytown, MO
- 7th Weekend/Harvard Huzzah (October 13-14): Hutchinson, KS – Shawnee, KS – Louisburg, KS
Military/First Responders Weekend: Show your military, police officer, fire or EMS ID at the Festival Box Office and get $10 admission.
Pets get in for half price ($5).
Biker’s Weekend: Deal TBD
Scout Day: Girl Scouts, Boy Scouts, and leaders in uniform will get a $10 ticket at the box office.