If you’re not doing this already, you can subscribe to Kansas City on the Cheap’s daily emails (just one a day), and follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Want exposure for your business or event? Consider sponsoring this popular post. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are the prices/movie discounts I’ve found as of today. There’s a $2 to $3 surcharge for 3D movies. Make sure you click on the links below to see if the deals have changed before heading out. And if you know of any discounts or theaters I’ve missed, please leave a comment below.
- Matinee Tickets: Movies that start before 4 p.m. are around $3 cheaper than evening shows.
- Senior Tickets (60+): $7 on weekedays; $8.50 on weekends.
- Student Tickets: BOGO through August 31, 2017. Then $7 on weekdays; $8.50 on weekends.
- Military Tickets: BOGO through August 31, 2017. Then $7 on weekdays; $8.50 on weekends.
- Loyalty Program (Alamo Victory): All members get at least three FREE movies each year. You can also earn surprise rewards like access to tickets before anyone else, FREE food and drinks, and invitations to exclusive events.
- $5 Ticket Tuesdays: All movies are $5 on Tuesdays through October 31, 2017.
- Celebrate 50 years of ICEE: For a limited time, get a collectible cup when you buy a large ICEE.
- Loyalty Program (AMC Stubs): Refill your large popcorn for FREE at each visit. Get a $2 discount on tickets on Tuesdays. And get a $5 reward every time you reach 5,000 points (earn 20 points per $1 spent).
- Retro Night: $5 admission to select retro movies.
- Matinee Tickets: Adult tickets for shows before 7 p.m. are around $1.70 cheaper than tickets for shows that start at 7 p.m. or later.
- Child Tickets: Child tickets are around $1 cheaper for matinees and around $2.70 cheaper for evening shows than adult tickets.
- Senior Tickets: Senior tickets are around 90 cents cheaper for matinees and around $1.70 cheaper for evening shows than adult tickets.
- Group Tickets: “Discounted tickets” sold in increments of one hundred (100) or increments of 50 beyond 100 (e.g., 150, 200).
- Loyalty Program: Earn a $5 voucher for every $100 spent. Get $2 popcorn and sodas on Tuesdays and special deals on your birthday.
- Discount Day (Tuesdays): All movies are discounted on Tuesdays except for new movies on opening day and specially-priced engagements. Offer not valid on holidays.
- Early Bird Discount: Get special discounted price for the ﬁrst matinee showtime of the day that starts before 1 p.m. Excludes special engagements.
- FREE refill on large fountain drinks: Limit one per visit. You must show your receipt to get the FREE refill.
Glenwood Arts Theater
- Matinee/Twilight Tickets: You’ll save around $2 if you see a show before 6 p.m.
- Child Tickets: Child tickets are less than $1 cheaper than adults tickets for matinee/twilight movies, but $2.50 cheaper for evening movies.
- Senior Tickets: Seniors save $1.50 on evening movies.
- Too Good Tuesday: All tickets are $5.75. You can also get all-beef hotdogs, 46 oz. popcorns, and 20 oz. sodas for $2.75 each.
- Early Bird Tickets: Tickets for shows before noon are $6.50.
- Adult Matinee Tickets: Shows that start after noon, but before 5:30 are $8.50. Evening shows are $10.
- Child Tickets (3-11): All shows that start after noon are $7.50.
- Senior Tickets: Shows that start after noon, but before 5:30 are $7.50. Evening shows are $9.
- Loyalty Program (Red Carpet Rewards): Earn points for every dollar you spend at the box office and the concessions. You can redeem the points for concession items or movie tickets (300 points = two movie tickets).
- Premier Movie Tickets: Discounted tickets that can be redeemed at any theater at any time. Minimum order of 50 required.
- Subway & Regal: Buy any Subway Fresh Value Meal and get $1 off a full price movie ticket at Regal (while supplies last). The $1 discount can be redeemed through October 15, 2017.
- Monthly Mobile Coupon: Download the Regal Cinemas mobile app and get monthly coupons.
- FREE refills: Get one FREE refill with the purchase of a large soft drink and/or a large popcorn on the same day of purchase.
- Loyalty Program (Regal Crown Club): Earn credits to be used toward tickets and concessions. Get weekly concession discounts. Win prizes.
- Weekday & Matinee Tickets: All weekday tickets are $8, as are weekend tickets for shows before 4 p.m. Evening shows on the weekend are $10.
- Film Society, IFCKC, Student Discounts: Monday-Thursday tickets are $5 (excludes Opening Night, One Night Only, and Special Events).
- Matinee Tickets: Shows that start before 7 p.m. are $2 cheaper than evening shows.
- Senior Discount (60+): Seniors get a $2 discount on evening shows.