Planet Comicon Kansas City, the region’s largest pop culture and comic book convention, takes place Friday, March 20 through Sunday, March 22, 2020 at Bartle Hall. Tickets are on sale now and include discounts for active military service members, teachers, librarians and first responders. There are also some FREE options for younger kids.
The show features celebrity guests and cosplayers from film and television and creators of comic books, animation, novels, video games, and other media. There will also be photo ops, panel discussions, performances, Q&A sessions, special attractions, a costume contest, gaming, and all kinds of vendors with comics, magazines, clothes, posters, toys, and other collectibles.
Planet Comicon Kansas City Guests
Some of the top celebrities for the 2020 Planet Comicon Kansas City show are English actor, comedian, screenwriter and producer John Cleese; actor, comedian and musician Brent Spiner and English actor Christopher Eccleston.
Check here for the latest Planet Comicon guest list.
Planet Comicon Kansas City Admission
The prices below do NOT include fees and taxes so be aware that your final total may be slightly more the amounts listed.
- Adult one-day tickets run from $28.99 to $47.99 (depending on which day)
- Adult three-day passes are $75.99
- Youth (ages 8-12) one-day tickets run from $9.99 to $17.99 (depending on which day)
- Youth (ages 8-12) three-day passes are $21.99
Planet Comicon Kansas City Ticket Specials
Here are some of the admission specials for this year’s Planet Comicon Kansas City show. Like the admission prices listed above, these do NOT include fees and taxes so expect your final total to be a bit more than what is listed.
- Kids 7 and under are FREE all weekend. There is a limit of four kids per each paid adult admission.
- Kids 12 and under get in FREE on Sunday. There is a limit of four kids per each paid adult admission. Kids 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Special discounts for active military service members, first responders, teachers and librarians
- The special one-day tickets range from $26.09 to $43.19 (depending on which day)
- The special three-day passes are $68.39
Planet Comicon Kansas City Show Hours
- Friday: 1 p.m. to 8 p.m. (12:30 pm entry for Fast Pass holders)
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (9:30 am entry for Fast Pass holders)
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Planet Comicon Kansas City Location and Parking
Bartle Hall is located inside the Kansas City Convention Center at 301 West 13th Street in Kansas City, MO. Public entrances to the show are on 13th Street between Broadway and Central.
Unless you’re taking The Metro bus service or the KC Streetcar and doing some walking, you’re probably going to have to pay for parking at Planet Comicon Kansas City. Rates vary depending upon the garage. Check here for a helpful parking map.