Planet Comicon Kansas City, Kansas City’s largest pop culture and comic book convention, will take place this Friday through Sunday, March 29-31, 2019, at Bartle Hall.
The show features celebrity guests (including William Shatner and Henry Winkler) and cosplayers from film and television and creators of comic books, animation, novels, video games, and other media. There will also be photo ops, panel discussions, performances, Q&A sessions, special attractions, a costume contest, gaming, and all kinds of vendors with comics, magazines, clothes, posters, toys, and other collectibles.
- Adult tickets run from $27 to $58 for a one-day pass (depending on which day).
- Youth tickets run from $8-15 for a one-day pass (depending on which day).
- Adult 3-day passes are $73.
- Youth 3-day passes are $20.
- Kids 7 and under are FREE all weekend (limit of four kids per adult paid admission).
- Kids 12 and under get in FREE on Sunday (limit of four kids per adult paid admission).
- Members of the military, first responders, teachers and librarians receive a special discount.
- FREE admission to Planet Live! Dance Party at KC Live! Block at Kansas City Power & Light District with ticket download (21+ only).
- Friday – 1 to 9 p.m.
- Saturday – 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Bartle Hall is located inside the Kansas City Convention Center at 301 West 13th Street in Kansas City, Missouri.