Here are some ways you can get a discount on tickets to Worlds of Fun/Oceans of Fun.
FYI, Oceans of Fun is open until Sept. 2 and included in all Worlds of Fun admission.
Worlds of Fun 2020 Season Pass Offers
2020 Gold Season Pass: 2020 Worlds of Fun Gold Season Passes are on sale now for $105 each (new pass holders) and $99 (renewing pass holders). Payments can be made in full or broken down into increments of 12 installments. By purchasing now, your benefits start right away and you get unlimited visits for the remainder of the 2019 season, including The Great Pumpkin Fest, Halloween Haunt, and WinterFest.
- Renewing Passholders: By renewing online you get one free Fall Fast Lane and one free Fall Bring-A-Friend Ticket valid through Oct. 27, 2019.
2020 Pre-K Pass now available: The Worlds of Fun Pre-K Pass gets your child age 3-5 into the park for free for the rest of the 2019 season and the full 2020 season. The 2020 Pre-K pass is only available for a limited time so here’s what you need to do:
- Register online by May 25, 2020 (you have to register online before you go to the park)
- Come to the park with your child and proof of their age (birth certificate, passport) by June 21, 2020 and activate their Pre-K Pass. Your child has to be present with you to do this.
Those with existing Pre-K Passes can renew their pass online as long as their child is 3-5 years old on the date their pass is renewed. Once the renewal process is complete online, your child’s existing Pre-K Pass is valid for the rest of the 2019 season and all of 2020.
Worlds of Fun 2019 Season Admission Deals
- Buy your tickets online in advance: This year single day admission is $46 for adults (Friday-Sunday) and $41 for adults (Monday-Thursday) through Oct. 27, 2019. Buying tickets online in advance saves you up to $22 off the gate price. Junior (three or younger and under 48″ tall)/Senior tickets (62+) are available for $41 all season if you buy them online. They’re $43 at the gate, so you’ll still save $2 per ticket.
- Last year the park offered an “Everyone Pays Kids’ Price” deal. Even through this offer isn’t available this season, it’s still much cheaper to buy your tickets online.
- Buy an after 4 p.m. pass: An after 4 p.m. pass will cost you $37 online and $41 at the gate Sunday-Friday and $39.99 online and $46 at the gate on Saturdays. This option will save you up to $26 per ticket.
- Buy a two-day pass: A two-day pass is $61.99 online; $68 at the gate. This option will save you up to $58 if you’re paying gate prices and up to $30 if you’re buying online. The pass can be used on any two public operating days in 2019 (so you don’t have to use it two days in a row) through Oct. 27, 2019. It does have to be used by the same person on both visits, and it’s not valid for WinterFest.
- Buy a season pass: If you’re going to visit more than a couple of times this year, you might want to consider buying a season pass. The cheapest option (Silver Pass) is $125, but that doesn’t include parking, which is at least $17 per visit, and it’s only valid through Labor Day. You’d be better off paying $135 for the Gold Pass. It does include parking, plus food and merchandise discounts and other perks. And it’s valid for the entire season, including Halloween Haunt and WinterFest.
- Make it a special weekend with a Family Friday night bundle: Buy this special admission package that includes after 4 p.m. admission, a meal and parking. For $37 (purchased online – a savings of $55 off the front gate price) this deal can be used for ages three and older and comes with parking (a $17 value) and a single meal deal (entree, side and regular size fountain drink at one participating location). Valid on May 24, 31, June 7, 14, 21, 28, July 5, 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, or 30, 2019.
- Show your military credentials: Active-duty U.S. military personnel, reserve, or retired military (with honorable or medical discharge) and government issued ID get FREE admission on:
- Armed Forces Day (Saturday, May 18, 2019)
- Memorial Day (Monday, May 27, 2019)
- Independence Day (Thursday, July 4, 2019)
- Labor Day (Monday, September 2, 2019)
- You can also get a discount on tickets for up to six family members on those holidays.
- Worlds of Fun also offers admission for active military personnel and their families throughout the regular season. Military members with a valid government-issued ID can receive admission for themselves and up to six family members for $49 per person at the gate. Deeper military discounts are available online so it’s better to buy them online if possible. Not only are the rates cheaper, but sometimes they include parking (a$17+ value). Military discounts at Worlds of Fun for the 2019 season are as follows:
- $39.99 – April 13 through June 17 (includes parking)
- $42.99 – June 17 through Aug. 4 (does not include parking)
- $39.99 – Aug. 5 through Oct. 27 (includes parking)
- To redeem military discounts at Worlds of Fun online, select “Buy Now,” then select “2019 Military Tickets” from the dropdown menu under “2019 Daily Tickets” in the top left-hand corner and select the date of your visit.
- Be appreciated for your public service and military service: First responders (police, correction officers, firefighters, EMTs) and military service members (active, reserve, retired and veterans) get FREE admission Aug. 5-9 and Aug. 12. Just show your official, professional photo ID or government issued ID at the front gate ticket window.
- You can also purchase admission tickets for up to six family members at a special discounted price of $22.99 each.
- More savings
- The best way to find out about ways to save at Worlds of Fun and Oceans of Fun is to sign up for email updates from Kansas City on the Cheap (just one a day). We’ll be sure to let you know about any new deals we find.