On the last Sunday of every month through August 28, 2016, City Market is putting on a World Music Sundays concert series. Admission is free.
This event features musical performers, dance troupes, arts, language, and customs of the cultures and countries of origin of City Market tenants and Farmers’ Market vendors.
Here’s the schedule:
Sunday, July 31: Latin America
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m: Sounds of Samba
- 1:00 to 2;00 p.m: Trio Tropical
- 2:00 to 3:00 p.m: Salsa 101 & more w/ Battery Tour
Sunday, Aug 28: Africa & Middle East
- 12:00 to 1:00 p.m: Sounds of Africa
- 1:00 to 2:00 p.m: West African Dance & Movement
- 2:00 to 300 p.m.: TBD
Chairs, blankets, and picnic baskets are welcome.