The Crown Center Ice Terrace, downtown Kansas City’s only public, outdoor skating rink, is open for its 47th season Nov. 1, 2019 through March 8, 2020.
Nearly 10,000 gallons of water is frozen for this wintertime enjoyment.
Crown Center Ice Terrace Admission for 2019
To skate on the rink, there is an admission fee plus a cost for skate rental, unless you bring your own.
- Skaters 5 years and older: $7
- Kids 4 and younger: FREE (must be accompanied by an adult on the ice)
- Age 60+: FREE
- Skate rental: $4
- Season pass: $80 (does not include skate rental)
Two-For-One Tuesday: Every Tuesday after 5 p.m., purchase one full-price skating admission and receive a second skating admission FREE. Skate rental is extra, so bring your own pair or plan on paying the $4 per person rental fee.
Crown Center Ice Terrace Hours
November, December and January:
- Sunday – Thursday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday: 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day: 3 – 10 p.m.
- Christmas Eve: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day: closed
- New Year’s Eve: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day: noon – 9 p.m.
February and March:
- Sunday: 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Monday – Thursday: 11 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Friday: 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Crown Center Ice Terrace Location and Parking
Crown Center Ice Terrace is in downtown Kansas City, MO at 2455 Grand Blvd. (25th Street & Grand Blvd.).
Covered parking for Crown Center Square is available at 25th Street and Grand Blvd. Three hours of FREE parking is available with validation. Parking is FREE in retail and office parking garages on weekends, starting at 6 p.m. on Friday.