Bring along blankets, lawn chairs and picnics for a historic and family-friend Independence Day celebration at Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site in Olathe.
Mahaffies’ Independence Day Celebration takes place from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Saturday July 2. Activities include:
- A Reading of the Declaration of Independence followed by cannon fire at noon and 2 p.m.
- Meet Lady Columbia and Uncle Sam
- Play Vintage Base Ball. Games are played at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Cookstove demonstrations
- Mahaffie Farmhouse open for visit
- Ice cream, root beer, and root beer floats are available for purchase.
Regular admission prices apply for the Mahaffie Independence Day celebration. All activities are included with admission.
Kids (5-11): $7
Kids (4 and under): FREE
Olathe residents receive a $2 discount on all admissions.
Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop & Farm Location
The Mahaffie Stagecoach Stop and Farm Historic Site is located at 1200 E. Kansas City Road, Olathe, KS.
Parking is FREE.
More Fourth of July Fun is Featured in These Posts:
- Kansas City 2022 4th of July Fireworks, Parades and Celebrations
- Kansas City 4th of July Deals and Freebies
- FREE & Cheap Places to Swim in Kansas City
- FREE Kansas City Spraygrounds