Every tax season, more and more restaurants and other businesses are offering discounts and freebies to help ease the pain of paying taxes. Some of the deals are good on tax day only (April 17), but others are good both before and after.
Here’s the list for 2018. I’ll add to it as more come in, so make sure you check back:
- Applebee’s: Applebee’s is serving $1 Dollaritas all month long. And get $5 off your first online order over $25 with coupon here.
- Boston Market: Join the VIP Club and get $3 off a purchase of $10 or more with this coupon.
- Chili’s: This offer is not just for Tax Day, but for the entire month of April. Get the Cherry Blossom Margarita for $5.
- Firehouse Subs: FREE medium sub when you purchase an additional medium or large sub, chips and a medium drink. You will need this Firehouse Subs coupon to get the deal.
- Great American Cookies: Get a FREE cookies and cream cookie on April 17. Limit one per guest.
- Hooters: kids ages 11 and under get one FREE kids’ meal with a $10 or more adult purchase at participating locations.
- HydroMassage: Get a FREE massage (April 15-22). You’ll need to call ahead for an appointment (except for Planet Fitness locations) and you’ll need this coupon.
- Kona Ice: Tax Day, a.k.a. “Chill Out Day,” means FREE Kona Ice. Find your closest truck location to get your FREE Kona Ice.
- Minsky’s: Get a large gourmet pizza and cheese breadsticks for $20.17 or a small gourmet pizza for $10.40 when you order online. You’ll need these promo codes.
- Office Depot and Office Max: Shred 5 lbs. of documents for FREE. You’ll need this coupon.
- Schlotzky’s: Get a FREE small original sandwich with the purchase of chips and a medium drink. This offer is only available on Tuesday, April 17.
- Sonic: Half price shakes and ice cream slushes after 8 p.m.
- Strouds: Get $5 off a $25 order or $10 off a $50 order when you order carry out online.