On Saturday, November 18, 2017, kick off your holiday season with Zona Rosa’s Northern Lights Holiday Lighting Ceremony in and around Town Square. Admission is FREE.
This event includes a lighting ceremony, live entertainment (including a performance by Mr. Stinky Feet), a reindeer Meet & Greet, and the official arrival of the holiday Fairy Princess & Santa Claus.
Here’s the schedule:
- 4:00 p.m.: Santa’s Reindeer Meet and Greet
- 4:00 p.m.: Creative Arts Academy
- 4:30 p.m.: Starlight Theater Stars of Tomorrow
- 5:15 p.m.: Mr. Stinky Feet
- 6:00 p.m.: Lighting of Zona Rosa
- 6:15 p.m. (approximately): Visits with the Fairy Princess (the Grove)
Zona Rosa is located at 8640 North Dixson Avenue (on the northwest corner of I-29 and Barry Road) in Kansas City, Missouri.