On Saturday, October 7, 2017, the Harvest Moon American Indian Festival will take place in the Osage Trails Station Neighborhood (31st & Troost). Admission is FREE.
This event will showcase Native American performers, dancers, and artisans. It includes live music and other entertainment, kids’ activities, storytelling, and more.
The festival runs from noon to 10 p.m. Here’s the schedule:
- Noon: Kickapoo Color Guard Presentation with the Women’s Auxiliary, White Eagle Park Drum & Robinson Dance Troupe, Official Welcome, Founder Teresa Bradskey, Miami Nation Official, Ribbon Cutting for the Osage Trail Station Neighborhood, Acknowledgement & Introduction of Dignitaries. Round Dance of Welcome
- 12:30 to 1 p.m.: Tim Robinson Championship Dancers, Chiefy Roy Drum
- 1 to 1:30 p.m.: Dennis Rogers
- 1:30 to 2:15 p.m.: Red & Blues Band
- 2:15 to 3:15 p.m.: Tommy Wildcat Cherokee
- 3:15 to 4:30 p.m.: OaSis
- 4:45 to 5:45 p.m.: Moses Brings Plenty Band
- 6 to 7 p.m.: Tommy Wildcat Cherokee
- 7 to 8 p.m.: Az One
- 8:00 to 8:45 p.m.: Dennis Rogers
- 9 to 9:30 p.m.: CoCo J Jackson
- 9:30 to 10 p.m.: Tim Robinson Championship Dancers, Chiefy Roy Drum, prayers for a good journey, final business