Here’s a deal that could get you a pretty good discount on Kansas City Royals tickets. ScoreBig offers discounted tickets to sporting and entertainment events nationwide. They’re not a ticket broker, but a company that works directly with venues, teams, and promoters to sell off excess tickets. It works sort of like the ‘Name Your Own Price’ option on Priceline.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to the ScoreBig site.
- Sign up (it’s FREE)
- Select the game you want and where you want to sit.
- Name how much you are willing to pay (you’ll have to enter your credit card information at this time).
- If your bid is accepted, you’ll be notified instantly. Be sure to add any promo codes (see below) when you get to the checkout page.
- If your bid is rejected, you can place a new bid.
- Sometimes you’ll get a counter offer, which you are free to accept or reject.
- No additional fees are added. The amount of your accepted offer is what you pay. ScoreBig guarantees that all tickets are at least 10% below retail and all tickets are 100% guaranteed.
Here are the promo codes:
- SB10 (for new members only) will get you an extra 10% discount on your purchase.
ScoreBig is an advertising partner of Kansas City on the Cheap.