Advertise on Kansas City on the Cheap and reach readers in Kansas City who are searching for bargains on events, products and services. Content is updated nearly every day.
What others are saying about Cities on the Cheap blogs:
- Woman’s Day magazine lists Cities on the Cheap as a site that’ll help you “live well on less.”
- The legendary Arthur Frommer of Frommer’s guidebooks says he’s “powerfully attracted” to Cities on the Cheap and that “ultra-penny-pinchers all over the nation are paying attention.”
- Travel Blog says Cities on the Cheap is the “Blog to Watch.”
- MSN Money’s Smart Spending blog calls Cities on the Cheap “a great new resource to help us through tough times.”
- The Kansas City Star calls Kansas City on the Cheap editor a “recessionista” and a “bargain diva” and encourages readers to “Get up and have some fun already.”
What our readers are saying:
- “Wow, do I love your blog! I’m a college student just out of my first year living at home and I swear I wouldn’t know what to do if I didn’t have this blog. My boyfriend and I are both terribly broke and we’re so used to going out and doing lots of things, so it’s nice to have free things to do now!”
- I just recently found your blog and really enjoy it! I have five children from 6 months to 8 years old and we’re always looking for cheap fun out of the house. Thanks for all you do — this is one family that really appreciates the work you put into this site.
E-mail email@example.com for your rate card and advertising contract.