October is National Seafood Month and Bonefish Grill has a three-course lobster meal special so you can celebrate without throwing your budget overboard.
Every Thursday in October the chain is serving a three-course lobster meal for $19.90 per person. Dining options include:
Salad: Bonefish House Salad or Classic Caesar
Choice of Entrée: Lobster three ways:
- Lobster Tail- Five to six ounces of lobster tail, seasoned and steamed, served with warm drawn butter and two fresh sides
- Lobster Thermidor Gnocchi- sweet lobster chunks and tender shrimp sautéed with golden-brown potato gnocchi, mushrooms, peas and fresh tomatoes tossed in lobster-sherry cream sauce
- Lobster Roll- quarter pound of chilled lobster mixed in Bang Bang sauce and served in a lightly toasted baguette
Dessert: Macadamia Nut Brownie or Jen’s Jamaican Coconut Pie
Bonefish Grill Happy Hour
Head out early enough and you can also take advantage of Bonefish Grill’s Hand-Crafted Happy Hour that starts each day at 4 p.m. For Halloween only, happy hour is extended until closing time. You should be able to expect a $1 off draft beers, $4 house wines, $6 select mixed drinks and $6 appetizers.
Kansas City Bonefish Grill Locations
Check with individual locations for participation and specifics on both deals.
5021 W. 135th Street
6332 North Lucerne
Kansas City North, MO
Operating hours for both locations are:
- Monday-Thursday: 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Friday: 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Saturday: 11 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.