Dad’s a sweet guy so start Father’s Day off with a treat from Lamar’s Donuts.
Father’s Day is Sunday, June 21. On that day, Lamar’s Donut will be offering one FREE donut and small coffee or fountain drink to all dads.
This franchise favorite has its roots in Kansas City, Mo., where Ray Lamar opened the first location in 1960. According to Lamar’s web site, locals flocked to the location in a converted gas station on Linwood Boulevard and the donuts became a Kansas City institution. In 1990, Ray and his wife, Shannon, decided to franchise and there are now 25 locations in five states.
There are nine Lamar’s Donut shops in Kansas City. Hours vary by store, but the Father’s Day freebie is available all day while stores are open.
- 5901 Johnson Dr., Mission, KS
- 8615 College Blvd., Overland Park, KS
- 12520 Quivira Road, Overland Park, KS
- 722 N 7 Hwy., Blue Springs, MO
- 9926 Holmes Rd., Kansas City, MO
- 3395 Main St., Kansas City, MO
- 705 SE Melody Lane, Suite G, Lee’s Summit, MO
- 3801 SW M 291 Hwy., Lee’s Summit, MO
- 1183 W Kansas St., Liberty, MO
Don’t miss more Kansas City Father’s Day 2020 Deals and Discounts.