Whether you’re celebrating on Valentine’s Day or marking the occasion ahead of time, you can share the amore with made-from-scratch Italian dishes at home or at Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
Starting Tuesday, February 9 through Monday, February 15, enjoy a Carrabba’s Italian Grill four-course dinner for two for only $50 – available for dine-in and carryout.
Carraba’s Italian Four-Course Valentine’s Dinner Selections
First Course: Choose one to share
- Tomato Caprese with Fresh Burrata
- Mozzarella Marinara
Second Course: Select one per person
- Salads: Caesar, House and Italian
- Soups; Mama Mandola’s Sicilian Chicken Soup or soup of the day
Third Course: Select one per person and served with one side
- Lasagna, Fettucine Carrabba, Chicken Bryan, Chicken Marsala and 7 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Sirloin.
- For a few additional dollars, guests can select from a 10 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Sirloin, Salmon Saporito, a 9 oz. Tuscan-Grilled Filet or Tuscan-Grilled Lamb.
Fourth Course: Dessert to share
- Sogno Di Cioccolata – featuring a rich fudge brownie with chocolate mousse, fresh whipped cream and chocolate sauce.
Guests can add a glass or bottle of one of four new wines such as Chloe Pinot Grigio, Aruma Malbec or Allegrini Valpolicella.
Kansas City Carrabba’s Italian Grill Locations
10586 Metcalf Lane
Overland Park, KS 66212
19900 Valley View Pkwy
Independence, MO 64055